Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've Been Nominated

Photobucket Jaltman1978 on SCS had nominated me for an award. Thanks so much Jessica you are a wonderful lady.

The rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are the Ladies I nominated:

WillStamp4Food AKA as Glitterdovefairy on SCS. I have nominated her because she is such a great friend, and always there when i need help with a card or any suggestions and she invited me to my First Retreat that i can't wait to go to...

leibetty AKA as Leibetty on SCS. I have nominated her because she is another lady who is always willing to help me with any questions i may have. Thanks Leigh Anne

LuvLee AKA as LuvLee on SCS. I have nominated her because she is always thinking of others and helping others out. Thanks Lee for everything you have helped me out with.

Lauralynn AKA as Lauralynn on SCS. I have nominated her because she is always helping me with figuring something out.

Stuffie AKA as basketbrains on SCS but we all call her Stuffie. I have nominated her because she is another one of the ladies that is always willing to help me out with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment